[Asterisk-Users] app_rxfax.so and app_txfax.so

Paulo Scardine paulo at braslink.com
Mon Jan 23 14:01:32 MST 2006

Loic,

May be there are mixed modules from distinct asterisk versions in the
asterisk/modules folder.

Try burn everything and restart from scratch. If you are applyng patches
and compiling, try older asterisk tarballs, some patches are very
attached to a given asterisk version.

Good luck,
--
Paulo Scardine