[Asterisk-Users] app_rxfax.so and app_txfax.so

Support Internet.net support at infofortin.net
Mon Jan 23 13:17:45 MST 2006

Hi,

I search in the archives and I don't find that case.

I'm wanted to do Asterisk+spandsp working. I have installed spandsp and apply the patch without any errors. I have recompiled Asterisk and When I try to start it, the output say :
 [app_txfax.so]Jan 23 15:17:12 WARNING[3022]: loader.c:325 __load_resource: /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_txfax.so: undefined symbol: span_set_message_handler

If somebody can help me it would be appreciate,

Loic Foucault