[Asterisk-Users] Music on Hold

Edward0219 at aol.com Edward0219 at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 09:55:47 MST 2006

What I did so  far:
My  Asterisk at Home PBX is working fine, with four Grandstream Budge Tone –100
phones.
Regarding the  MoH feature, I did the following:
    1.  Checked the presence of mpg123.  It is.
2.      In  /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf, I added the line "musiconhold=default"
under  [channels] context
    1.  In /etc/asterisk/musiconhold.conf, I uncommented the line that  says
"default => mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3”.
    1.  I restarted Asterisk in order to  reload the musiconhold.conf settings
My files are  all mp3 (no ID3 tags left), and I used the AMP Portal, Setup,
On Hold Music, and  replaced the default files with some new ones.
Please  help
Thanks,
Ed  Zaldibar