[Asterisk-Users] What is Native MoH and how do we user it

Zach A zeeshan at acabling.com
Mon Jan 23 07:00:51 MST 2006

What is Native MoH, what file formats it has and how we use them. Is it
SLN files or GSM? How we enable Native MoH?

I've tried everything but my MP3 MoH is not going to work (very
distorted). GSM voice prompts play ok over the phones. I converted
fpm-calm-river.mp3 etc to GSM using sox, but output files sound
terrible. And still they played distorted. But other gsm voice prompts
played ok when played as MoH.

What should I do now for MoH. I have everything working perfect except
MoH. Why only music files are distorted and not Allison's voice prompts.

Thanks in advance for help.

Zach