[Asterisk-Users] GXP-2000 fw 1.0.1.13 and NTP

Lee Archer lee.archer at pentagon-systems.com
Mon Jan 23 03:03:52 MST 2006

Odd you should have this problem as I had exactly the same.  In my case
it was a slow DHCP server.  Around 7 seconds in the phones tries to time
sync.  If the phone hasn't got an IP address then this time sync fails
but it doesn't retry.  I emailed Grandstream about it but got nowhere.
I changed my DHCP server from Windows to Linux and now DHCP is much
faster and time sync is working.

Regards

Lee