[Asterisk-Users] How to set-up LCR

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Mon Jan 23 02:58:51 MST 2006

Ronald Wiplinger a écrit :

> How to set-up LCR ?

Easy!

sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install Asterisk::LCR'

Then create a directory in which to work in, such as:

mkdir /tmp/lcr

Once you're in this directory, create a config file such as:

  [comparer]
  package  = Asterisk::LCR::Comparer::XERAND
  currency = eur

  [dialer]
  package  = Asterisk::LCR::Dialer::MinCost
  locale   = fr

  [import:voipjet]
  package  = Asterisk::LCR::Importer::VoIPJet
  dial     = us IAX2/login at voipjet/REPLACEME

  [import:nufone]
  package  = Asterisk::LCR::Importer::NuFone
  dial     = us IAX2/login at NuFone/REPLACEME

Then run successively:

  asterisk-lcr-import myconfig.cfg
  asterisk-lcr-build myconfig.cfg
  asterisk-lcr-dialplan myconfig.cfg >lcr.conf

move lcr.conf in /etc/asterisk, and include it in your existing dial
plan using:

  #include "lcr.conf"

> a. which companies can be used with LCR?

At the moment, NuFone, PlainVoIP, RichMedium and VoIPJet are supported.
Virtually any company which offers publically downloadable CSV rate
files can be added. If you know anymore downloadable CSV files please
tell me and I will add it to the program.

> b. how to set-up & maintain LCR?

Repeat steps above, reload dialplan.

> c. multiple connection to one gateway?
>
> Example:
> +886223456789    could be reachable via
> a.  ENUM   free
> b.  Dundi    free
> c.  Voipstunt   free
> d.  Voipbuster   free
> e.  Nufone   $
> f.  Voipstunt  $
> g.  others with 4 concurrent connections $$
> h.  others with 3 concurrent connections $$

Write a custom CSV file for your free connections and an import module
for Asterisk::LCR. You can find the docs here:

http://search.cpan.org/~jhiver/Asterisk-LCR-0.06/lib/Asterisk/LCR.pm

Feel free to peek at the code.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.