[Asterisk-Users] OT:Snom 360 prompt for registration pwd?

Sven Fischer (support) fischer at snom.de
Mon Jan 23 01:26:54 MST 2006

I recommend to use the mass deployment feature to maintain your phones.

http://www.snom.com/wiki/index.php/Massdeployment_Firmware_Release_5

Besides this setting you cannot expect each setting is set by default to
exactly match your needs. Different environments different setup.

Best regards,

Sven

See our FAQs at: http://www.snom.com/faq0.html?&L=1
Whitepapers at:  http://www.snom.com/white_papers.html