[Asterisk-Users] Snom 320 and message retrieve key

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Mon Jan 23 01:08:35 MST 2006

I expect the issue is the same problem we have with the 360's.

Quick fix is add the old Snom MWI fix to your dial plan but its not perfect solution for us
as all our phones with DDI present 6 digits and we have already created our mailboxes to match
the 3 digit ext number which means the users have to enter their mailbox number as well as password.

exten => asterisk,1,Voicemail_blah(${CALLERIDNUM})

As you linked this appears to be an * bug.

Hope this helps

Alex