[Asterisk-Users] Re: MeetMe Dialplan question

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Mon Jan 23 00:49:21 MST 2006

On Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:02 PM Alexander Chemeris wrote:

> What is the problem with step 3?
>
> See this example as basis for modifications:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Dynamic+conferences+macro

Unless I have terribly misunderstood that macro, that is basically the
same thing I am doing now, is it not? Simply transfer the customer to a
conference room (I might have a look into the automatically determined
conf room number), then transfer all collegues in there as well and
finally jump in myself. It is however not quite what I described in step
3.

Thanks,
  JP