[Asterisk-Users] Finding good, objective reviews of major VoIP phones

Michaël Gaudette michael.gaudette at virtutel.ca
Sun Jan 22 19:13:46 MST 2006

Hi,

Where can I find objective reviews of VoIP phones?  Somebody out there must
have done a comparaison of those phones, unfortunately all I can find at
reviews of one phone (without comparing them to others) or obviously biased
ones.

Also, I'm looking for a good value business phone (for me, but also to
resell to my customers).  I already asked the questions in the biz mailing
list, and got plenty of replies (thank you!) but here I'd like to get
opinions on hardphones, not offers to sell me stuff.

Regards,

Mike