[Asterisk-Users] Gen. Question

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 11:18:03 MST 2006

Hello List,
I have more of a generic question. A lot of times when
links to books, little bits of codes, diffrent
programs etc. are posted I do a wget to my server so I
can have it for future yes. Every now and then I reply
to questions with links to these kinds of things. I
have never posted the URL to my server since I dont
know if the one who made it would be happy giving out
my link and not thiers. It's easier for me to give out
the URL to my server because I tend to know what
directory it is in off the top of my head. So my
question basicly is, is it ok to post links for files
etc. on my server that orig. came from a diffrent site
?

Regards,
Dovid