[Asterisk-Users] Distinctive ring detection using SIP - Broadvoice addon line detection

Robert Mann asterisk at dnsmagic.com
Sun Jan 22 10:29:11 MST 2006

Can * detect distinctive ringing on a SIP line?  The reason I ask is I have
broadvoice with an add on line.  It does not send any type of info that I
know of for the two separate lines so I can not determine which number is
ringing.  Broadvoice can however send distinctive ring tones so if I could
intercept that I could tell which line was ringing.  Or does anyone have any
other ideas to offer?