[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk TS-1

Pete Barnwell peter at whole-uk.com
Sun Jan 22 05:10:13 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 16:00 +0400, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> This unit looks nice:
>
> http://www.xorcom.com/ts-1/features.html
>
> It's not very powerful but I'm sure it's more than enough as a clever
> SOHO end point, say to manage SIP phones properly. You probably still
> have to do voicemail IP-centrex style though.
>
> Any ideas about pricing?

When I asked them in December they advised that they wouldn't start
shipping until Jan, and the price would be announced then.

I received a newsletter from them yesterday, dvising that they had
started shipping their Astribank-8 (introductory $449 ), but didn't
mention any of their other products.

HTH

Pete