[Asterisk-Users] Hardwiring a Tellabs echo canceller - help req

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com
Sat Jan 21 17:27:12 MST 2006

Dan, Basically you go send tip > send tip, receive tip > receive tip and
so forth on both connectors.

I needed to use one cat 5 out of the ec to the channel bank, and one
crossover t1 cable to the zaptel card.  Receive in means receive
basically (because it's the incoming signal).

You should be able to loop the card to see if it's working, either with
a straighthrough or a crossover, I don't recall.... If it loops you'll
get AIS Loop on the card (you'll notice it)

Greg