[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Dialplan question

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Jan 21 14:34:50 MST 2006

Hi!

> is the following possible? I would like to transfer a call to my
> "personal" MeetMe conference room and get transferred there
> automatically as well. Currently I can transfer the call to the
> conference, have to hangup and then call the conference number myself. I
> would love to have this in one quick function.

Look at this:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+tips+voicemail+live

That is very close to what you want to achieve, maybe even a little
overkill, but I think it'll get you there with a little tweaking.

Your other option would be to e.g. use one of the SNOM buttons to call an
action URL (in the middle of the call) that uses the manager API to
transfer/bridge certain channels. Or simply play with the codecs of your
SNOM and find a codec where you don't get distortion with the phone-based
3pty conference.

Cheers, Philipp