[Asterisk-Users] Re: MeetMe Dialplan question

Alexander Chemeris ipse.asterisk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 12:02:27 MST 2006

Hello,

> 3. I transfer the call to my "personal" MeetMe room. In this step I
> would like not only the customer but also me to be connected to the
> MeetMe room automatically. Basically I can continue to chat with the
> customer without him noticing anything.

> 4. I now put the call on hold and call the collegue. If he wants to join
> I simply transfer him to the room as well and can continue to do so with
> other collegues. In order to return to the conference myself I now do
> not need to call the conference number myself but simply return to the
> call created in step 3.

> With the exception of step 3 everything seems easy. How can I solve this
> with the G-option?

What is the problem with step 3?

See this example as basis for modifications:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Dynamic+conferences+macro

Use blind transfer and macro as above and you'll get this.

With step 4 we have tricky thing:

exten => _#901!,1,Dial(${EXTEN:4}, 10, G(meet^s-ENTER^1)

[meet]
exten => s-ENTER,1,Goto(s-HOLDER,1)   <-- Here we get one channel
exten => s-ENTER,2,Goto(s-COLLEGUE)   <-- And here we get other channel

exten => s-HOLDER,1,Hangup()          <-- Leave this call, your collegue is here

exten => s-COLLEGUE,1,MeetMe(${CONFHOLDER},dwx) <-- Retrieve CONFHOLDER from somewhere
exten => s-COLLEGUE,2,Hangup()

There may be minor mistakes, but I tried such dialplan and it works.
Hope this helps you.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Chemeris