[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + usb celular

Nilesh Londhe lvnilesh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:10:54 MST 2006

I have tried my Sony Ericsson T616 cell with Cingula service connected via
phonelabs Doc-N-Talk and it works great with asterisk.

Doc-N-Talk is connected to x100p FXO port which received incoming cell calls
and routes them to asterisk and the same port routes outbound calls from
asterisk through the cell phone to the outside.