[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe Dialplan question

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Sat Jan 21 04:53:56 MST 2006

Hi,

is the following possible? I would like to transfer a call to my
"personal" MeetMe conference room and get transferred there
automatically as well. Currently I can transfer the call to the
conference, have to hangup and then call the conference number myself. I
would love to have this in one quick function.

Moreover is there a way to disable the "You are currently the only
person in this conference"  prompt for the first user? I know how to
enable/disable this for the following users but not for the first user.

Thanks in advance,
  JP