[Asterisk-Users] AIX calls with sipdiscount

Francesco Peeters (Asterisk) francesco at fampeeters.com
Sat Jan 21 00:02:24 MST 2006

On Fri, January 20, 2006 21:46, Roberto Pereyra said:
> Hi
>
> Someone have luck using Sipdiscount service with IAX ?
>
> I only can use sipdiscount IAX service using a free account  (only 1
> minute
> call) , I have a normal account and with it can login in the IAX server.
>
> I using sip1.sipdiscount.com like IAX server but can make free calls (less
> 1
> minute).
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> roberto

Finarea s.a. are discontinuing IAX, soon! So it's not worth the effort to
try to make it work!

Only iax.* / sip.* (same host) does IAX2. sip1.* is apparently an
outsourced server which only supports SIP. conectionserver1.* is the
server to which their own client connects. Not sure what exact protocols
are involved there!

HTH!

--
F Peeters
  PIII 450 - 1 GB - * 1.2 - BRIstuff 0.3.0 Pre 1 - Florz patch