[Asterisk-Users] Custom cdr trouble, help this newbie

vivek at staff.ownmail.com vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Fri Jan 20 22:27:10 MST 2006

Hello my Dear Friends,
   I am having a problem with configuring my csv file. I am trying desperately
to configure the custom cdr format but in vain. I need some insight, if you
could help.

The cdr_custom.conf looks like this:-
Also, the cdr_custom.so is loaded.

;This is the format I am trying
;
; Mappings for custom config file
;
[mappings]
Master.csv =>
${userid},${called_number},${CDR(uniqueid)},${CDR(answer)},${CDR(userfield)},${C
DR(duration)},
${SourceServer},${DestinationServer},${DestinationServerPort},${CDR(disposition)}
,${CDR(start)},
${CDR(billsec)}

Also, as mentioned in Readme.cdr shows that there is a module called "cdr_csv2"
and it allows us to create a custom cdr. I even tried this but it wouldnot work
as explained.( I  had cdr_csv.so loaded for this but even this did not work ) .

Please correct me if I am going wrong somewhere.

I will be much obliged if you could help me.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek at staff.ownmail.com
Trikon electronics Pvt. Ltd.

--Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, and brains saves both.