[Asterisk-Users] Japanese J1 question

Ray Brannam raybo at hellokitty.vg
Fri Jan 20 20:56:45 MST 2006

	I am trying to setup a Japanese J1 (INS1500) provided by NTT with my
asterisk box. Currently I have one phone number attached to the J1
and I am testing prior to final roll out. At the present I am not
able to receive call presentation. I get CallerID fine, but no
signaling as to what line is being called.
Has anyone out there had success doing this? I can call out fine and
even call in if I send all calls to the same extension, but since I
cannot identify the destination number the functionality of this
setup is pretty limited.

Thanks for any help.

[channels]
context=default