[Asterisk-Users] Need a good extensions.conf sm bus config w/ polycom phones

Thomas Johnson tj at mailroute.net
Fri Jan 20 18:06:19 MST 2006

Hello-

We've got a patched-together extensions.conf that's barely working
for us, and we need to get real about using Asterisk.

We've got a couple of remote workers with Polycom IP-601 phones, and
a single asterisk server, using a couple of incoming DIDs from teliax
and sixtel.

Does anyone have a good extensions.conf that they'd be willing to
share, that provides a real-world tested dialplan?  We'd love to see
what other people are doing - (preferably those using all these cool
features that polycom phones are capable of).

Thanks-

Tom