[Asterisk-Users] SPA-941 auto-answer capability

Mike Myers mikesm559 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 14:56:06 MST 2006

Hi.  I am thinking about building an asterisk system for a small business and want to be able to page through the phones.  It seems like to do this asterisk needs auto-answer support in the phone.  I know the SPA-841's support this, as do Cisco phones, but I have been unable to determine if the new Cisco/Linksys SPA-941's do.

Does anyone here have experience with trying to use auto-answer on the SPA-941, or a pointer to some documentation that talks about this?

Thanks,
Mike