[Asterisk-Users] applicationmap

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Fri Jan 20 14:51:37 MST 2006

Hi -

I'm trying to implement the applicationmap stuff in features.conf, and I
can't seem to get it to work.  I'm testing it out on 1.2.2 with Polycom
IP500s and Snom190s.

My features.conf looks like this:

[general]
parkext => 700
parkpos => 701-720
context => parkedcalls
parkingtime => 240

transferdigittimeout => 2
;courtesytone = beep

;xfersound = beep
;xferfailsound = beeperr
;adsipark = yes
;findslot => next
pickupexten = 777
;featuredigittimeout = 500

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #
;disconnect => *0
;automon => *1
;atxfer => *2

[applicationmap]
testfeature => *,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys

And my relevant extension looks like this:

exten => 100,1,Set(DYNAMIC_FEATURES=hangup#play#testfeature)
exten => 100,2,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},20,t)

When I press 'star' on either leg of the call nothing happens.  The console
shows nothing and the 'star' goes through to the other leg of the call.  I
tried adding 'w' and 'W' to the Dial statement to see if this would have any
effect but it didn't.  I also tried using DYNAMIC_FEATURES=1 instead of the
individual features, but that didn't work either.  I also tried using other
DTMF combinations like *9 and just number combinations, still nothing.  BTW:
Asterisk is in the media path.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Noah Miller