[Asterisk-Users] dCAp

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:31:38 MST 2006

Well, I have done simple things with *
i dont know the ietf things by memory.
so i'll take the bootcamp and grasp some more knowledge with books
(after the bootcamp)

Or can you recommend in the amazon web site books that i can buy? I am
willing to do the investment. But there are *so* many telecom books in
amazon that I just dont know which one(s) to buy.

One more thing, we deal with E1/T1/ISDN/X.25 and some more weird stuff
in our contry. However the main areas for telephony are:
LAN/WAN over E1/T1/Wireless.

Astricon should create a "DCAP recommended reading"

Thanks,