[Asterisk-Users] dCAp

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:54:58 MST 2006

On 1/12/06, Patrick <asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 16:53 -0800, William Boehlke wrote:
> > Our take is, wait until the exam is revised so that it's a more useful test
> > of skill.
>
> Any idea if a new revision is underway?

The entire material (bootcamp and tests) is constantly under
refinement and updating based on Asterisk changes and suggestions &
comments from students. Recently all material has been updated to be
relevant to the 1.2.x version of Asterisk as it was originally written
for 1.0.x. While I can't actually speak for the students, my
impression is that those who have taken the course have come away
learning a lot and are very happy with the course and material. I
myself learn something new everytime we perform the class.

Yes, I am affiliated with IPsando and the AstriCon training.

Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk