[Asterisk-Users] Connection TDM400P to UK PSTN (Gains and Impedance)

Chris Earle (CBL) cearle at cbltech.ca
Fri Jan 20 09:44:55 MST 2006

re: setting zaptel to UK mode
Yes, I've set the tonezone, and also when loading the module have set it to
OPERMODE=UK
Looks like that is working

A few ideas:  *Maybe* the opermode code in the zaptel drivers isn't actually
working ? Meaning, maybe it's saying it's in UK mode but actually isn't?  Is
there any way to know really?

Another question:
Is it possible to run the CVS-HEAD/Stable version of Zaptel (1.2 whatever)
with an older version of Asterisk? I'm running 1.09, but I was wondering if
I could get at the newer echo cancellers like KB1 and MG2 without upgrading
to Asterisk 1.2?

Thanks for your suggestions everyone

Chris