[Asterisk-Users] 2400P Pinouts

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:38:10 MST 2006

On 1/20/06, Marnus van Niekerk <m at mjvn.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is probably a stupid question but can someone point me to where I can
> find the pinouts for the connector at the back of the TDM2400P card from
> Digium.
>
> I am assuming this is some kind of telecomms standard but I need to connect
> to 8 existing analogue lines and therefor need to wire this connector to a
> patch panel or R11 jacks.
>
> Also most of the docs do not mention this card - am I correct in assuming
> that I have to load the wct24xxp kernel module? and which channels will it
> be for two quad fxo modules 1-8 or 13-20?

 There's an adapter on VoIPSupply that has the cable that plugs into
these cards and breaks it out into RJ11 jacks for you. Otherwise, you
can just get a telco cat3 AMP cable and a 66 block.

 Yes, you need to load the wct24xxp module, and if your two modules
are to the right of the card, 17-24 will be the assignment.

 BJ

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/