[Asterisk-Users] AVM C4, asterisk-1.0.8, /etc/asterisk/capi.conf

Peer Oliver Schmidt posde at theinternet.de
Fri Jan 20 06:15:10 MST 2006

Claudio Beffa schrieb:
> Has anyone a working /etc/asterisk/capi.conf example for Germany or
> Switzerland using the AVM C4 - ISDN Card.
>
> I try to connect asterisk to 3 wires BRI-ISDN (Swisscom).
>
> I appreciate your help and it would save me a lot of time, figuring  it
> out by myself.

This is my /etc/asterisk/capi.conf

[general]
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
rxgain=0.7
txgain=0.6
;ulaw=yes        ;set this, if you live in u-law world instead of a-law

; interface sections ...

[ISDN1]       ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be any
                  ;name not starting with 'g' or 'contr'.
isdnmode=msn    ;ptmp (point-to-multipoint) or ptp (point-to-point)
                  ;when using NT-mode, ptp should be set in any case
incomingmsn=*
;807440,807441    ;allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs, * == any
controller=2     ;capi controller number to use
group=1          ;dialout group
;prefix=0        ;set a prefix to calling number on incoming calls
softdtmf=on      ;enable/disable software dtmf detection, recommended
; for AVM cards
relaxdtmf=on     ;in addition to softdtmf, you can use relaxed dtmf
; detection
accountcode=     ;Asterisk accountcode to use in CDRs
context=default  ;context for incoming calls
hold=no         ;when Asterisk put on hold, ISDN HOLD shall be used
;immediate=yes   ;immediate start of pbx with extension 's' if no digits
;       were received on incoming call (no destination number yet)
;echosquelch=1   ;_VERY_PRIMITIVE_ echo suppression
;echocancel=yes  ;EICON DIVA SERVER (CAPI) echo cancelation
;echotail=64     ;echo cancel tail setting
callgroup=3     ;Asterisk call group
;deflect=1234567 ;deflect incoming calls to 1234567 if all B channels
; are busy
devices=2        ;number of concurrent calls on this controller
                  ;(2 makes sense for single BRI, 30 for PRI)

[ISDN3]      ;this example interface gets name 'ISDN1' and may be any
                  ;name not starting with 'g' or 'contr'.
isdnmode=msn    ;ptmp (point-to-multipoint) or ptp (point-to-point)
                  ;when using NT-mode, ptp should be set in any case
incomingmsn=*    ;allow incoming calls to this list of MSNs, * == any
controller=1     ;capi controller number to use
group=3          ;dialout group