[Asterisk-Users] Dundi Examples

Leif Madsen asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:46:44 MST 2006

On 1/16/06, John Falk <jdfalk at internet2.edu> wrote:
> Can someone show me how to set up DUNDi, I will be using it to connect
> 14 asterisk servers internally. I don't want to use it on the external
> world. If anyone has any examples of connecting 2 or 3 (if their is a
> difference) machines in a DUNDi co-operation that would be helpful.

Check out my paper on DUNDi -- its a bit old now, but I think its
probably still relevant. I probably really need to update it.

Oh wait... I kind of did. Check out www.asteriskdocs.org for the
O'Reilly book Asterisk: The Future of Telephony and look for the
section on DUNDi.

Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk