[Asterisk-Users] Sound issue with Asterisk

Kevin kevin at locker70.com
Thu Jan 19 12:19:28 MST 2006

Hi everyone and Steve,

Well the problem I wrote about is fixed. Here is what I did to resolve
the issue.

I was running kernel 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4smp before. I went and upgraded to
2.6.14-1.1656_FC4smp along with the development files (which I finally
found were not installed). After I installed the new kernel, recompiled
asterisk, added my SIP and Extensions back in and all the menus in the
demo, echo, etc, were all working.

Thanks Steve for helping me and hopefully this will help someone out as
well.

Kevin