[Asterisk-Users] AGI Tx error 510

Colin Beckingham colbec at start.ca
Thu Jan 19 11:56:38 MST 2006

My php script called from my extensions.conf is working fine, however
each time I run it with agi debug mode on I see the message

AGI Rx << Done
AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command

which does not come from my script, apart from the Rx << Done where the
'Done' is the message from my exit() statement.

If I omit the exit() statement I get

AGI Rx <<
AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command
AGI Rx <<
AGI Tx >> 510 Invalid or unknown command

output after the last transmission to STDERR.

It appears to be cosmetic, just wondering if I have anything to be
concerned about here?

--
Colin Beckingham
(613) 374-1391