[Asterisk-Users] Zapata.conf and Realtime

Steven Ringwald asric at asric.com
Thu Jan 19 11:37:49 MST 2006

I asked this a few days ago, and haven't gotten an answer (or seen my
message in the archive, yet). Since there were some email problems the
other day, I will just pose the question again.

I would like to know if there is a way to have a table, like zapata_conf
in a DB, and have asterisk realtime pull the information out, like it
does for voicemail, sip.conf, and iax.conf, etc. If anyone has done this
and has a schema that I could use, I would be very happy.

TYVMIA
Steve