[Asterisk-Users] Brief silences during calls

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Jan 19 10:31:11 MST 2006

check irq supply on the * server -- When you run zttest do you maintain
over 98%?  or like Steve suggested, the network may have congestion or
other errors ethereal may help you figure out.

I had a polycom 500 that was doing this to my user, 301s and 501s
wouldn't do it.  Not sure if that was network issues or something with
the polycom itself.

Moj

Mimmus wrote:
> Where can I investigate the origin of brief silences during calls from/to my
> SIP phone?
> Only rare pauses of 0.5-1.0 sec when I'm not able to hear anything.
>
> Thanks
> Mimmus

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC