[Asterisk-Users] Dropping incompatible voice frame

bbench at mail.bg bbench at mail.bg
Thu Jan 19 09:40:43 MST 2006

On Thursday 19 January 2006 13:48, Joseph Rothstein wrote:
> I am now getting these messages on a second box running a different version
> of Asterisk. If anyone has any idea what is causing these, or how to avoid
> them I would be very grateful.
>
>    157  Jan 19 11:59:50 NOTICE[6070]: Dropping incompatible voice frame on
> Local/001721043273 at sip-7164,2 of format ulaw since our native format has
> changed to alaw
I have had a similar issue but was saying :"of format slin since our native
format has changed to ulaw" whatever. The problem was: wrong configuration
of FXO port dialplan(spa3000). Kind of - simultaneous use of
PSTN dialplan and  Call Forward Settings on User tab...
This is just a guess since your info is not enough.
benchev