[Asterisk-Users] Processor Size

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Thu Jan 19 06:36:17 MST 2006

That should be fine. I have run more with much less.

As a rule disable any uneeded services (chkconfig is your friend).

Also it has been mentioned time and time again DO NOT RUN X on the
machine. The load placed on the machine will interupt your Asterisk
process and you will get choppy sound at best.