[Asterisk-Users] Advice Of Charge (AOC) ?

Viggiani Domenico Viggiani at pitagora.it
Thu Jan 19 04:14:33 MST 2006

> Pisac wrote:
>
> I'm very surprised that Asterisk (PBX !) do not support AOC.
>
> Setting some variable with AOC informations should be enough.
> Storing AOC in CDR would be perfect.

Aaaaarghhhh!
I noticed just now that Asterisk breaks all my report applications,
extracting accounting data from an Alcatel PBX downstream to Asterisk:

            PRI PSTN --- Asterisk --- E1 cable --- Alcatel PBX

In fact, there are no accounting data in the Alcatel PBX since I put
Asterisk in front of it.

I hope this will not abort the full Asterisk project in my company!

Mimmus