[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Sound Issue

Kevin kevin at locker70.com
Wed Jan 18 18:04:49 MST 2006

Thanks for the reply Steve,

I was able to try what you suggested, but no, that did not solve the issue.

Now, I didn't think about this before (and this might sound dumb, but I
am new to asterisk) but the phones I am using right now are all on SIP,
so they are coming in over the Ethernet to the server. The T1 card right
now isn't even plugged in since I was just setting up the dial plan
before we installed anything. Should something be plugged in order to
get the sound to work since, from what I understood, asterisk is looking
for the clock cycle from zaptel? Or is there another way to disable that
besides moving chap_zap.so?

Thanks again, for any help.
Kevin