[Asterisk-Users] sipura ata 3000 UK (BT) CAllerid

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Jan 18 17:23:18 MST 2006

Conrad Wood wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wonder whether anyone got the Sipura ata 3000 to decode British
> Telecoms callerid and pass it to asterisk?
> The userguide seems to suggest that this is not possible, is that right?

It's definately possible... A quick google returned the following (from
http://voxilla.com/PNphpBB2-printview-t-7101-start-0.html)

In the [admin, advanced] PSTN tab, you should have:

Detect CPC: Yes
Detect Polarity Reversal: Yes
Min CPC Duration: 0.085 (you've got this one right)
Detect Disconnect Tone: Yes
Disconnect Tone: 400 at -30,400 at -30;20(*/0/1+2)

I don't have one (had real issues with the 2000 and have shied away from
sipura stuff since) but all posts I can find seem to agree it works.

Tony