[Asterisk-Users] O'Reilly's Etel Conference

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Jan 18 15:06:03 MST 2006

Hey there,
	Just wanted to drop a line and let people know that I'll be
heading to San Francisco for O'Reilly's Etel. If you are interested in
attending, there are some free passes floating around. If anyone is
interested in getting together for a beer, let me know!

Info on the conference can be found here:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/etel2006/

I'm looking forward to an ejoyable uber-geek experience!

                             KP-216-121-ST