[Asterisk-Users] Bugs that Need Your Input!

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Jan 18 13:26:09 MST 2006

Hello,
	I know that Mog was trying to get the bug-tracker cleaned up as
the number of bugs has increased substantially over the past few months. I
figured that I would do my part to bring attention to a couple of bugs
that are interesting and have some wide reaching impact. That being said:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5970
 - This has a patch created by Corydon, but it has segfaulted on three
   different boxes. Backtraces are attached to help track this down.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6027
 - This is related to the bug above and has a different patch that
   might be relevant.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5374
 - This is a patch that allows for the asychronous generation of outgoing
   frames. Very cool. Needs a decision by the Core Developers (Read Kram /
   KPFleming). BJ has been keeping this in synch w/ Trunk in his own
   branch.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5090
 - T.38 Support anyone?

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5574
 - A nifty new app called Find Me, Follow Me that does exactly what it
   says.

If you can, take a look at these and add your entropy to the mix!

                             KP-216-121-ST