[Asterisk-Users] Re: MeetMe Listen Only flag (|m)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Jan 18 12:30:20 MST 2006

Tony wrote:
> I needed the same functionality. There wasn't a way to do it in the
> current version of MeetMe. Also, the current muting logic is a bit
> of a mess.
I concur.

> I reworked the muting logic, and changed MeetMe so that an 'l' flag
> meant listen-only (like the current 'm'), and an 'm' flag meant
> initially-muted.
Now that's an idea I think I could impliment...

> I also put in Manager Events to inform when a user was muted or
> unmuted.

> I should tidy it up and submit it, but haven't got round to it :-(
Let us know if you can.  I'm already maintaining a grocery list
of patches to make MeetMe viable in my orginization, so one more
won't kill me.

Dan