[Asterisk-Users] 1.2 in production w/100+ phones?

Peder at NetworkOblivion peder at networkoblivion.com
Wed Jan 18 10:22:55 MST 2006

Is anybody using 1.2 (or 1.2.1) in a production network using Realtime
(voicemail, sip or extensions) with 100+ SIP phones?  If so, what are
your experiences?  We've been running 1.0.3 for about a year and it's
been rock-solid.  We'd like to upgrade to Realtime and 1.2, but I'm
afraid of killing our stability.  Obviously, we'd do it in stages
(upgrade to 1.2, then realtime voicemail, etc), but I'm not sure if
1.2.1 is "ready for primetime" yet.  Thanks.

Peder

--

Network stuff you didn't know....
http://www.networkoblivion.com