[Asterisk-Users] auto load SIP peers on startup

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:55:38 MST 2006

No, actually we dont use asterisk realtime, our system saves in file
the extensions and executes "sip reload" and other funny stuff
everytime a new extensions is added or modified. The patch was a quick
& dirty idea that just came to my mind in the moment i saw your post
because i think in the future could be helpfull to us, and besides is
fun ;) . Yesterday i played a little bit more with chan_sip.c, may be
in the night i will post again a complete patch as a solution, i think
i got it. Ah, a simple solution without the need of writing patchs,
could be start a php script everytime asterisk starts, the script will
execute "sip show peer XX" where XX is a peer name/extension, that
will cause asterisk load the realtime peer if its not already loaded.
Of course, for many extensions could not be suitable.

Regards