[Asterisk-Users] problems with a pri (E1)

tim panton tpanton at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 02:23:43 MST 2006

On 16 Jan 2006, at 11:05, Xavier Gil wrote:

> We run a asterisk 1.2.1 on a HP Proliant ML310, PIV 3Ghz 2 Mb L2
> cache, 1 Gb Ram. We have a TE210P
> digium card configured for E1.
>
> This pbx has been running for almost a moth before giving this
> problems, we have called our telco
> and seens that in their side all is ok. (Our telco is ONO- Spain)
>
> This is the zaptel.conf
>
> span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4,yellow

I think you want that to be:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4

Meaning that you want to use the telco's clock as the primary timing
source for the card.

Anytime you connect a PRI to a 'real' telco you almost always want to
use them as the timing source.

What have you got on the other leg of the TE210P ?

Tim.

http://www.westhawk.co.uk/