[Asterisk-Users] PRI D-channel errors

Joseph Rothstein jrothstein at comcentrixs.com
Wed Jan 18 02:49:02 MST 2006

Greetings to all,

I am getting the following error on my PRI-connected Asterisk box, and am
just wondering if anyone else has seen this, and if so how they solved it.

Jan 18 10:10:23 NOTICE[6070]: chan_zap.c:7428 pri_dchannel: PRI got event:
HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 1
Jan 18 10:10:24 NOTICE[6070]: chan_zap.c:7428 pri_dchannel: PRI got event:
HDLC Bad FCS (8) on Primary D-channel of span 1

This doesn't seem to effect call quality but does add to the CPU usage and
log.

I would like to rule out an asterisk related issue before I call up my
telco.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
Joe