[Asterisk-Users] SpanDSP not sending to fax extension.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Jan 18 02:48:39 MST 2006

Hi, all.  I've got a fax extension in my extensions.conf, but spandsp
never sends my faxes there.  Both applications -- txfax and rxfax -- are
registered by Asterisk, so they compiled and installed correctly.  I've
got a Sangoma A104 card, and (as some people had suggested) have loaded
ztdummy.  Everything seems fine, except that it never gets recognized as a
fax.  I've even turned off echo cancellation -- same deal.

Any ideas?  I'm pretty stumped, here.

Thanks!

-Ken D'Ambrosio