[Asterisk-Users] Hold on with Asterisk Manager

Lilantha Karunaratne lilantha.karunaratne at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:36:56 MST 2006

Hi,

We have the same exact problem as you. We want to put the caller on hold or
do a supervised transfer through the Manager API but it doesn't seem to
work.

We can re-direct the call to a different context for example [Hold] but the
moment we do that one party in the call leg gets disconnected. When we try
the transfer, the same thing happens. It accepts the context re-direction
but it disconnects the call-leg.

We're using Java and asterisk-java API to communicate with the Manager API.
Anyone who has managed to get over this issue?

Lilantha

  _____