[Asterisk-Users] loading zaptel drivers automatically upon reboot

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Tue Jan 17 20:01:28 MST 2006

Yes,

I did exactly that, but when I boot zaptel doesn't load wct1xxp. Then
asterisk dies with error code 1.

But if I stop the service zaptel, and start it again, then zaptel loads
wct1xxp, and everything works fine.

Then as I said, I don't get why zaptel doesn't load wct1xxp when boots.

Regards,

Carlos Alperin