[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Fax part 2

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Tue Jan 17 18:34:29 MST 2006

 Get a regular POTS line and put a 50.00 fax on it.

There are too many variables,

1.	Does your provider really give you a clean g.711 connection or are they routing you from a VoIP based Trunk.

2.	The internet may not provide the bandwidth or the relability you need to have a fax connection.

3.	Faxing for me works over IP but it is over a point to point network or a network that respects my QoS